June 27, 2007

WFMW - Paint the deck!!!

Well it's summer time and the kids are out of school and we are all hot...don't have a pool and don't want to run your sprinkler? Give them a bucket filled with water and a paintbrush and let them paint the deck!!!
Check out more Works for me Wednesday ideas at... Rocks in my Dryer !!!
BTW Happy House Quilts is working on keeping the kids busy and developing kits for your school age children! Find out more about Threadibilities(tm) http://happyhousequilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! And they even look like they're having fun while they work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say that I have any kids but if I did that is a wonderful idea to use! Thanks for sharing!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I'll have to try that with the kids sometime!

    ReplyDelete