May 30, 2007
May 29, 2007
May 28, 2007
mothtoflame, indiscretion and sixthandelm have compiled a list of blogs and actually put it in alphhabetical order...I have added mothtoflame's blog to my Happy to share blogs and links first entry with the ***...but here is her blog addy... http://mothtoflame.com/etsy_blogs.html
Wow this is true community spirit...thanks for all you do!!!
May 27, 2007
May 26, 2007
May 25, 2007
come see Daisy and lots of other etsymom items! Thanks kbellabambino!
Come see my baby with a beautiful blossom...theme is yellow! Thanks KatieBeanKids!
and my blue slide...yippee...i love these, i wear them every day!!! Thanks StirCrazyCrafts!
May 24, 2007
- hearing my own mother's voice come out of MY mouth DAILY!
- seeing my daughters become best friends
- pride in hearing 100+ elementary schoolers sing off key
- being too tired to take a shower some days
- seeing wrinkles grow daily all over my face
- Feeling the absolute glee in hearing the word "ma-ma" come out of a 11 month old's mouth
- wanting to just hide from my kids some times during the day
- having a day of not wanting to be touched or stained
- having a day of not wanting to ever let them go...letting them sit on my lap and napping with them in their beds, refusing to let them get on the school bus.
- sharing the love of creating functional items...love ETSY!!!
- wishing that some of their clothes came in my size! Like skorts!!!
- seeing my 7 year old do a back handspring!
- And finally, feeling SO HAPPY that 3 is it for me, and knowing that there won't be anymore. For me, 3 is a perfect number
May 23, 2007
Here is the new blog, yahoo group and webring coming soon...stay tuned for updates!
Happy House Quilts and Kbellabambino are offering a joint promotion for items…
Listing # 6029700 from Kbellabambino “Red White and Blue Pillowcase Dress” http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6029700 will offer $3.00 off the purchase of this item… if you purchase both this and
Listing # 6029616 from Happy House Quilts “Patriotic Star Hair Quilt (small bendy clip)” http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6029616
Happy House Quilts will offer $2.50 off which is essentially FREE shipping!!! What an adorable outfit and matching clip for those lazy hazy days, looks like we planned it!!! Moms working with moms is awesome!!!
Special thanks to onegirliegirl and georganne for giving the idea to joint promote…please check out their items at…
May 21, 2007
I think I have found my lucky 13 Item (s) woo hoo! Although it's hard to let these OOAK clips go...I just love them all!
These are all French clip style Hair Quilts...I call it my "UP collection"...life is only going up from now on! If anyone hasn't heard my husband got laid off but now has a new job and things are getting better each day! I believe in God and in the fact that he has led me to this point and I also think we are what we perceive...so i'm perceiving good things to come!!!
Here is my 5 year old daughter's design...this is what we did while the baby slept,
Thanks for checking in, reading and comments/links are always welcome!!!
May 17, 2007
So here is a skirt that I made last year. I love that it's nice weather again so I can wear it. Although I prefer to wear flip flops with it...today was in the 40's...brrrrr! It is made from my husband's old jeans...4 pairs, I used the backs of his pant legs and then added the gores with 1930 repro fabric. When i walk the colors pop. My girls love to see me twirl in it too!
May 16, 2007
May 15, 2007
1. I don't like birds, won't wear them on a t-shirt, won't eat them on the bone (gagging reflex kicks in big time), really would prefer not to ever buy poultry but with a husband and 3 kids what are we going to eat day in and day out?!!?!
2. I'm an adoptee and know that I am a product of my adoptive family. I am so much like my dad it's scary!!! I enjoy raising my kids as I was raised with a couple of tweeks ;).
3. I love the color green. But I'm falling in love with aqua and orange lately.
4. Favorite food...Receses PB cups!!!
5. Favorite Flower...lilacs that bloom this week, last year at this time I was expecting the birth of my third daughter and now forever the smell of them will remind me of her.
6. I miss cable (HGTV, DIY, WGBH Create, Discovery Channel, E!...boo hoo)...I'm a TV junkie. We canceled it due to kids watching too much, me watching too much, and cutting back on bills.
7. I love being a mom...every second of it. I can't imagine my life without my 3 girls. I feel blessed by the Lord everyday for each one of those precious children. God had led me here to this moment in time with my husband, kids and family...struggles and all, and I will embrace every minute of it.
If anyone is bothered by being tagged then, I apologize for doing it, however, despite this taking time, it was also a bit fun to think just about...ME...and got me to browse your blogs and look around...have fun with it!
May 12, 2007
May 9, 2007
May 7, 2007
May 5, 2007
I love quilts...if you couldn't tell. I also love the graphic quality of Amish Quilts, the use of minimal color but the combination of colors that contrast so strongly just makes me go ooohhh and ahhhh. Well this new collection of pony tail holders is fun and colorful and definitely Quilt-like! The pattern is called a square in a square and I hope you like the mismatched quirkiness to it. Coming soon to an Etsy shop near you. Have a Happy day!
May 3, 2007
Well I finally hooked her! My dear friend Kim has had a successful business at ebay for some time now and I give her credit for inspiring me to sell my own creations but Ebay wasn't the spot for me and I found etsy and have finally lured her here! She has awesome swimsuits for kids and nursing tops for breastfeeding moms...as well as purses! Please give her a look and hopefully we'll be able to get her over to Etsy kids soon!!!
Thanks for looking, have a Happy day!