July 11, 2008

I will make my house shine!

I found this clip from you tube by typing in Empowerment.
Empowerment through Art Documentary - Uganda, Africa...

The story touches me as I am an EtsyMom and our newsletter is called EMpowerment but I am also an art therapist and what this clip demonstrates is the power of creativity to bring people of all cultures to a new place...new emotions. This week my kids are going to visit my in laws...and I will have some time to create a piece for my bedroom...a piece that i intend to hang over my bed to give the space new energy...we'll see how it transforms my sense of empowerment over cancer. I've been very tired lately...hoping to use this time to rejuvenate my creative soul!
blessings, to all creative souls...go get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment