July 25, 2008

Fun with old friends!

Here I am with my friends from college (NEC, class of 1989)...we had our annual reunion this weekend before my kids came home from the beach...oh it's go good to recharge my soul with supportive ladies that have known me through thick and thin! And i guess now we can say they have known me through baldness...hee hee... oh if anyone could have predicted this back in '85 when we first met and I had that big '80's hair...yikes!Several days later the kids came home and I got together will my BFF Sally and her 3 girls...here's a pic of all the kids together...out in front of Quilted Threads in Henniker...it's a quilt shop of course! I got some goodies for the kids here and at the Fiber Studio which are both in Henniker to do some projects with me...they are really needing some 1:1 time with mom...so what better thing to do than make special projects with each of them! Oh I'll have to show you the amazing necklace Emily made and ellie is working on a purse...we just need a certain someone to take a nap to really get crackin' on the sewing machine! Mommy made sara a little bracelet that look's like em's necklace but a little bit more toddler friendly. pics will follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Sara; a friend passed your blog on to me. I am 35 and have a 3 year old named Emorie and a 5 year old named Ella. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast cancer in May - May 6th to be exact. I have the same two types of cancer as you. Your blog is very inspiring and even though I don't know you it is comforting to know someone else is managing their way through this "temporary inconvenience". Like you I have a core group of wonderful friends who are helping keep my spirits up. I hope things continue to go well for you. Take care,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could find a way to contact you through blogger, alas I tried but your settings are set up yet...blessings to you in your journey...keep in touch...if I can ever help? let me know!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete