September 2, 2008

Color me Happy!

What is a treasury? It's a collection of items chosen at Etsy.com from one person...so folks pic a theme....others just pick what they like...Guerillagranny....a vintage hippie...chose one of my Hair Quilts™ to be included in her treasury. I love her title "Color me Happy" and really enjoy looking at all the other items that I share the space with.

Thank you Sherry...I am honored!
And for anyone that likes crocheted hats....ehem...anyone else bald like me???...you should really check out her store at etsy!!!
this is one of my favorites...I am imagining one of my Hair Quilts™ embellishing one of these beauties...but of course...giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,

    Thank you soooo much! I am so honored to on your blog! Happy crafting!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete