I watched a scrapbooking show early this morning on CreateTV and the first segment was to scrapbook about 7 things you are grateful for...do you think God was speaking to me or what??? We have a Gratitude Box that we keep out but honestly it has been collecting some dust...time to clean it up and start stuffing it full of everything there is to be grateful for!
so here they are...I hate being tagged...and won't tag anyone with this...but do encourage others to comment here or at their own blogs with things/people...anything really...that YOU are grateful for. Blessings to all!
1. The Lord above and my growing FAITH in Him to never leave my side.
2. My health...sounds weird...but the tumor is responding to treatment and that means my body is healthy and strong...it makes sense to me anyway.
3. My children (for as someone with Cancer recently said, "they are often my wings")
4. My close friends, who in many ways have become surrogate sisters to me...you know who you are :)
5. My ability to create and express myself via color, texture, stitching and composition.
6. My house and the ability to live independently.
7. The internet...for i have been exposed to so much through etsy, blogging, flickr, etsymoms, gymboutique, myboutiquespace....i have made friends, grown personally, learned much and expanded my horizons this past year and a half for sure!