June 24, 2008

Especially for Heather - The cancer - Her journey Shared


One of the readers of this blog gave me a link to another mom's blog who writes about her many journeys...one with her daughter that blows me away and has me in awe of the Lord's power to comfort and heal all creatures great and small. But then she later became diagnosed with her own cancer. I read a little bit and the end of this passage touches me deeply...
I would love to copy and paste it...however I don't think that is the right thing to do without her permission. So I will post a link to it.


Blessings to Heather, her daughter Emma Grace and to her whole family. I have learned from you to be persistent with doctors and that Great Faith will carry us all through these times of life.

I hope my readers visit your blog and learn from your wisdom too...I know I will never meet you in real life...but somehow you have touched me deeply and infused me with some renewed strength for the upcoming months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment