September 8, 2007

Happy House Quilts presents NEW September Hair Quilts™ and Craft Kit Designs


I love to create! Can you tell? I am filled with so many ideas for Hair Quilts™ that there is just not enough time in the day...well...there are the kids, the dog and of course my wonderful hubby to take care of too. Having more fun each day!

Go get crafty with your kids! Check out the new leopard Threadibilities Clip Kit™ with paper clip and pin back bonus items!!! My girls are my critics and sometimes design consultants here at Happy House Quilts. It was my 2 oldest children that inspired this New September Threadibilities Clip Kit™ as they love the Cheetah Girls from the Disney Channel!

I pay them by the snack!

I hope you are pleased with these new September ideas inspired by the colors of fall and fun prints! Feedback welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I like those cheetah prints and Rudolph is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete