November 13, 2008

Seeking Calm

My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 62:1-2

I have to admit these last few weeks have left me sore (pain is more like it), tired and defeated....but I am not done fighting, I'm just low on energy. I am finding time to increase my range of motion and practice my PT exercises, taking my meds and trying to get the kids back home as much as possible. We even went out to a restaurant last Saturday night as a family...all of us, DH, all 3 kids and me in full wig attire :) So have no fear, I know that God walks with me and I am so grateful for it all. One step at a time, and I will get there.

3 comments:

  1. God bless you Jodi!! It's wonderful to see how much your faith has helped you, how much your story has/is/and will help others and the continued strength you receive.

    xoxo ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi your in my prayers as always .....I am so sorry your in a bit of pain and feeling tired rest as much as possible and take each day one step at a time! HUGE HUGS to you and your angels :)

    Lots of Love ALicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, your Faith in God is awesome! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete