October 31, 2008

Time to be still, God is here, and all is well.

I have been so fortunate to have time to rest and have the kids be at my parents. So many wonderful friends and family have come by, to cook, clean and visit with me. I have a sleeping pill and although sore, manage to sleep through the night. My body is altered, deformed, but with the expander in and saline already in it...it appears ok...everything is going to be ok.

Dr. Rosenkranz called today....my pathology report is back....I'M CANCER FREE!!!! It's a weird thing...I knew it, my faith led me to believe...but at the same time I can't believe it to be true. It's so surreal. Today is a new day...a day to be an instrument of God and make a difference to people. I'm born again...Free to be who God intended me to be.

Alleluia, praise His name, Lord, Jesus Christ. I am so gratful and humble for all the blessings He has bestowed onto me.

9 comments:

  1. Jodi,
    What wonderful news! You have given me a wonderful start to my morning! I hope you are continuing to feel stronger each day. With love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing! I'm so glad to hear you are Cancer free and have had some well needed rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy for you. You have been in my prayers many times. I am so happy for you. This is a new begining!

    Terri Lorah

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tears of joy are about to short out the computer so I'll quickly say "Hurray, I knew it would happen! God has so much more for you to do!"

    xoxo ~L

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you grow stronger every day. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must feel so wonderful despite the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jodi my heart is singing right now! I am so grateful to God for His perfect healing in you and for the encouragement you've been to me. Be well, rest soundly and heal quickly. You will be whole, as will I, and one day we will hug in person! Until then, (( ))
    from my arms to yours,
    Koryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear you are Cancer FREE! Everything will be okay, better than okay! You are an ispiration to all of us Moms. Hang in there, get lots of rest and stay strong.
    Love,
    Stacey
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. God and our Faith can do many things. I am so happy for you and your family. Get strong.

    ReplyDelete