- hearing my own mother's voice come out of MY mouth DAILY!
- seeing my daughters become best friends
- pride in hearing 100+ elementary schoolers sing off key
- being too tired to take a shower some days
- seeing wrinkles grow daily all over my face
- Feeling the absolute glee in hearing the word "ma-ma" come out of a 11 month old's mouth
- wanting to just hide from my kids some times during the day
- having a day of not wanting to be touched or stained
- having a day of not wanting to ever let them go...letting them sit on my lap and napping with them in their beds, refusing to let them get on the school bus.
- sharing the love of creating functional items...love ETSY!!!
- wishing that some of their clothes came in my size! Like skorts!!!
- seeing my 7 year old do a back handspring!
- And finally, feeling SO HAPPY that 3 is it for me, and knowing that there won't be anymore. For me, 3 is a perfect number
May 24, 2007
13 things about being a mom that I never dreamed of ever happening...